8.18.2010

Let them eat cake

Have you read -=MY DISCLAIMER=- yet?

Tonight we're headed to Genghis! It's this buffet of raw foods (veggies, tofu, chicken, pork, beef, etc etc etc) with jars of various sauces and spices. You take a bowl and fill it full of ingredients and pass it to the chef working a huge flat top and he stir-frys it up for you. We loved to eat there when we lived in DFW but now they've got one here and I'm so excited I can barely stand myself.

My daughter can be a somewhat finicky eater, she's three so it's to be expected to one degree or another, and is likely not going to eat anything available there. I figure we'll try a simple chicken stir-fry and see how she feels about it but if she doesn't eat well... Thankfully I've convinced the wife that if she doesn't eat at dinner we'll just fix her something simple when we get home. This way there's a backup plan but we still get to go eat and maybe she will actually like it. My tummy's rumbling already.

No comments:

Post a Comment