Have you read -=MY DISCLAIMER=- yet?
I didn't get the chance to post yesterday because I was out and about town shaking hands with customers and delivering Hatch green chiles.Got to meet several of the people I speak to every day (for the first time) face to face and that was quite and enjoyable experience. Not one of them matched the image in my head I had developed from hearing their voices. So tomorrow Kara is off to get herself ready for the trip with various spa type girly appointments through the day and I'll be working as usual. Then it's the weekend followed by a short week and BOOM we're in Vegas!
While the primary reason for the trip is The Gathering, and I don't gamble for whatever reason, I'm quite looking forward to possibly playing a few hands at a table or playing a few slots and maybe coming away with a few extra bucks. I'm not the lucky type so I don't expect to win but it sure would be nice to say I managed while I was there. I think I was originally planning to come home with several knives and no money, but recently I find myself looking at outfitting my world for a more defensive existence so I think I'll probably pick up a couple of blades and save some cash for "other" hardware. Preparation for war is the only guarantee of peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment