I want to make myself explicitly clear with this post because every single post from this time on will reference it.
This is my house.
You don't like what I have to say or how I say it?
Get the fuck out.
I am NOT a nice person.
I AM GOING TO OFFEND YOU.
If I fail to offend you then congratulations...you are a highly evolved being worthy of my respect.
If I OFFEND YOU
Reading my blog is a choice you made. You can make the decision NOT to read it just as easily. I welcome comments and discussion, but if you have nothing intelligent to say then prepare yourself to receive a reply in a similar vein. If you can speak with intelligence and debate your point I will treat you with the same respect you offer me. If you simply want to light a fire then you will be responded to in kind.
My name is Charles and this is my world.
EDIT TO ADD
If you comment just to say something to the effect of "You suck" your comment will be deleted.
No comments:
Post a Comment