Have you read -=MY DISCLAIMER=- yet?
I'm dropping Diary of a Dead Man. It's sluggish and unfocused and nobody is really reading it anyway. Also Sleeping With The Enemy is going on hiatus because it's safer simply not to have anything to say. This is a fact I learned a while back but didn't want to accept because I figured it made more sense to say your peace and be honest than lie to people but I have since discovered that to be a flawed theory. It works on paper but so does communism so...
My life has been in limbo for the past month and I'm sick to death of it. Stuck at a fork in the road, staring at it like a monkey doing a math problem, feeling like the kid on the short bus in the helmet licking the window. Decide to go one way and get punched in the face...well fuck...ok then. Stand there for a little while holding your jaw and decide, "Well that was obviously the wrong answer...and I'm still alive so I guess we go the OTHER way right?" So I'm laying in the fetal position a few steps down the OTHER branch of the fork, tears welling up in my eyes, desperately trying to comprehend how getting kicked in the nuts for taking the "not-punched-in-the-face" branch is fair. I swear to god I'm never going to understand this shit...
Anyhow this is the last post I'm going to write for a while, if ever, because now I've made the choice to have nothing to say. To anyone. About anything. I'm never right so I might as well shut the fuck up. So long and thanks for all the fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment