10.08.2010

Life after death

Have you read -=MY DISCLAIMER=- yet?

I am dead. My heart is still beating. I'm still at work everyday. Sometimes I eat, most of the time I don't. I go to bed hoping I don't wake up in the morning but always do. But inside I'm dead. How can there be life after death? How can I go on now that my life is over? I can't face family or friends for the shame of my failure. Everyone tells me I'll be ok. I'll survive. But nobody seems to understand that I'm already dead and gone...my body just hasn't got the message yet. I hope it figures it out soon. I'm tired of hurting.

I'm lonely and alone now, whereas before I was merely lonely. I felt no love, no respect, but at least I had someone to talk to. Now I don't even have that. Part of me thinks now I have a chance to find someone who could really love me but the rest of me knows that's not possible. If the person I gave 8 years of my life to doesn't want me, nobody else ever will. I'm going to die alone. Just not soon enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment