Have you read -=MY DISCLAIMER=- yet?
I haven't felt well this week so I haven't been posting...today is a shopping list sans details just because I can. Also don't expect it to make sense...it's vague for a reason. In no particular order...
Sako TRG-22 - 2800.00
TRG-22 Bipod - 430.00
AAC Cyclone - 1075.00 (with stamp)
Federal 308 match - 350.00 (one case)
Pelican 1750 - 200.00
Leupold Mark 4 ER/T - 1600.00
TOTAL 6455.00
G17 - 500.00
Bar-Sto - 320.00
AAC Evo9 - 850.00 (with stamp)
147gr subs - 249.00 (two cases)
Pelican 1470 - 90.00
TOTAL 2009.00
RRA 2-stage LPK - 180.00
RRA A4 Upper (Tric) - 945.00
Magpul PRS - 225.00
Magpul PMAG - 150.00 (10 units)
EOTech 553 - 709.00
NATO556 - 918.00 (two 1K cans)
AAC SPR/M4 - 1445.00 (with stamp)
Pelican 1750 - 200.00
TOTAL 4772.00
Yup that's $13,236.00US...and only one branch of my interests. Thankfully it's not a collection type of interest where I'd want another and another and another. This is a one time purchase sort of thing I can spread over time. I'm going to need to start delivering pizzas at night or something...
No comments:
Post a Comment