2.03.2011

On agony and despair

Have you read -=MY DISCLAIMER=- yet?

I just discovered the last friend I had left merely tolerates me. I thought the hurtful banter was just that but it seems I give myself more credit than is deserved. How does one cope with something of this magnitude? Donne said "No man is an Iland intire of it selfe; every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the maine; if a clod bee washed away by the Sea, Europe is the lesse..." I think he was right in the sense of an individual's choice, but what of the case of a person the world has turned its back upon? On the one hand I've made my bed but on the other I never expected anything from anyone I didn't demand of myself. There's really no question why I pray for death.

No comments:

Post a Comment